Total Confidence Pricing
This approach to preferred pricing ensures the same great “no hassle” deal for everyone on new 2012 model year Chevrolets:
- Total Confidence Pricing1 — Special low pricing just for this promotion, available to everyone — there’s no need to negotiate!
- Great Customer Incentives — Regular retail customer incentives make the pricing even more attractive, amounts vary by model
- No extra fees — Total Confidence Pricing does not have any hidden fees. The only extra charges are the tax, title and license fees charged by each state
- A final bonus — Customers who opt-out of the “Love it or Return it” Guarantee qualify for an Optional Cash Offer ($500 on most 2012 and 2013 Chevrolet models; $250 on Sonic and Spark)
1. Tax, title and license are extra. Not available with some special finance and lease programs, and some other offers. Applies only to 2012 models. Take delivery by 9/4/12. See dealer for details. Excludes the love it or return it guarantee.
*Purchase and take retail delivery of a 2012-2013 vehicle by 9/4/12. Return undamaged between 30-60 days with less than 4,000 miles. Excludes employees and dealership employees. Not available with some other offers. Other restrictions apply.
Love It or Return It
This unique 60-day Guarantee allows a customer who purchases a new and unused 2012 or 2013 Chevrolet to drive it for 30 days, and return it up to 60 days after delivery
- Program Dates — This offer is valid from July 10, 2012 to September 4, 2012
- Incentive — Customers who opt-out of the “Love it or Return it” Guarantee qualify for an Optional Cash Offer ($500 on most 2012 and 2013 Chevrolets; $250 on Sonic and Spark)
- Coverage Period — 60 days from the date of purchase
- Return Period — Between the 31st and 60th day from date of purchase
- ‐ No more than 4,000 miles from delivery date
- ‐ Cannot have been in an accident, must be less than $300 in wear and tear damage
- ‐ Customer must be current on loan payments, one return per household
- Visit a Chevy Dealer for complete details and limitations